I decided to make a few changes on the matching Thank You cards for the mommy-to-be. The original cards were landscaped and had the initial B on the front. I decided to change that up a little:
I turned it portrait orientation due to the saving of ribbon (I'm spending a small fortune on ribbon lately). I added the black dots around the scalloped circle for decorative effect. Finally, I changed the initial to a W for the family's last name. Therefore, if she has cards left over she can use them for something other than a baby gift.
I then used MORE ribbon (LOL) to bundle them up in a nice little package:
She LOVED them! =)