Sunday, February 13, 2011

Baby Shower "Kit-Kat" Favors

I can't remember where I saw this idea, but I fell in love instantly!  For the baby shower party favors, I covered a Kit-Kat bar with black cardstock.  I then wrapped it with pink polka dot and zebra print ribbon.  Those are the colors of the new baby's room and the theme of the shower.




I then thought, well they are awfully cute but will people know they are Kit-Kats that can be EATEN!?!  So I came up with the saying that went along with Kit-Kat's theme:






I used my 3/4" circle punch to punch around the saying.  Then I cut the zebra circle at 1" and the pink circle at 1 1/4" both from the Mini Monograms cartridge.


It was hard tying all those knots with my injured hand, but I'm so glad those are DONE!


Now, on to more crafting and some Thank You cards!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment