Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm back!

Where have I been?? Let's do a little catch-up, shall we?  My summer has been so busy, and I only have 2 weeks left until I return to work.  This is literally only the second day I have had a chance to be in my scrap-room all summer!  


First, I became very ill at the end of the school year and was in bed, literally, for a week solid!  Then summer started and my family had plans for everyday for the first month!  We had our house painted one week, then we went on a family vacation for 2 weeks, and add on my son's activities of karate, swim lessons, etc.  WOW!  I need a vacation from my vacation!


Well, I'm back!  I do have pictures of previous projects that I need to upload.  I hope to do that this week.  First off, I need to decide what my project will be for Robyn's My Pink Design Team Challenge!  Then, I need to get to crafting, the deadline is TOMORROW!


I'll be posting soon...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment