Thursday, July 28, 2011

"Dad's Office" Scrapbook Page

Our son loves to go to his Daddy's office!  When we were there this time, he made a mess playing with the receipt tape on Daddy's adding machine. (there's a picture of my husband cleaning it up on the page) That made my creative juices start their engines!


I decided to take some white ribbon and "re-create" the messy tape look around the page.




No cricut was used.  I found some letters that matched the grid lines on the background paper.  I wanted to make sure the ribbon was woven within the title...




I then let the "tape" continue around the pictures until it ran off the page.




I thought it turned out fabulous and SO outside my box of thinking! I'm pretty proud of how it turned out. =)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment