Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Card

I needed a birthday card for one of my son's friends.  They are in Karate together.  I kept thinking of the dragon patch on his "ghee" (karate uniform).  This boy is a few belts above my son, and he looks up to him like a big brother.  If it wasn't for this boy, my son wouldn't be as good and advanced as he is now.


Enough bragging, onto the card...




I found this dragon on the Pagoda cartridge.  I cut it at 4".  They LOVED the card.  Since the party was held at the Karate studio, then the theme fit.  =)


Last bragging moment...


Here's a picture of my son from the party.  He was the littlest on there (he's 4) and he successfully performed a running side kick into the hanging bag.  He was so proud of himself and so was the instructor.  He finally earned a spot on the "bragging wall" at the studio with this picture.  Proud Mommy, here! =)




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment