Monday, April 4, 2011

Teachers' Happy Birthday Treat Boxes

For my son's birthday party at school, I send LOTS of treat bags.  Not only do I do bags for the 50 + kiddos, I also make each one of his teachers a treat bag/box of their own!  I usually stuff chocolate in their bags/boxes since every teacher needs a dose of chocolate a day! =)




I used a wedding treat box I found on clearance at Wal-Mart. =)  I then added some Happy Birthday and blue ribbon from Hobby Lobby.  I think they will love it, especially when they open it to all the chocolate inside! =) Simply and sweet.




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These are simple yet very cute! Being a teacher myself, the little box of chocolate is greatly appreciated!!!

    I am a new follower. Momo sent me! I would love for you to visit my blog and become a follower.

    http://scrap-a-tude.blogspot.com/

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete