Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sweet Memories Scrapbook Page

In our house, visiting Santa is a HUGE event!  Usually my parents and in-laws come along and we see all the lighting displays at our local garden and usually run into Santa while there.


I don't think I used the cricut for this page, but I was on a roll with the embellishments!




Let me explain why "Mommy" is sitting on Santa's lap.  This year, my son decided that he didn't want to sit on Santa's lap once it became his turn.  He has never had a problem with this in the past, and it's the same Santa every year.  Luckily "Mommy" actually knows "this" Santa and he said I could sit on his lap.  That's all my son needed to see!  UP in my lap he came.  So, I told my husband to start snapping pictures!  My son peeked around me to tell  Santa that he wanted a guitar for Christmas!  LOL!  It's a "Sweet Memory" that we will cherish!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment