Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Baby Shower Invitation & Matching Thank You Note

A dear friend of mine is pregnant with her second child, another girl!  I am so honored to be throwing her a baby shower in February.  She is decorating the room in hot pink and zebra prints!  Like her other daughter, the baby's name will start with a B. So that got my creative juices flowing.


Being a crafter, I couldn't possibly go buy pre-made invitations! (gasp at the thought) LOL!  So since we have been snowed in this week, I went to crafting!


I wanted to make them simple for mass production.  They are 4 1/4  x 5 1/2 so they will fit in an A2 sized envelope.  I cut the circle and scallop circle using Mini Monograms cricut cartridge.  The B was cut from the Hello Kitty Font cartridge.

For the thank you card, I made it for an A2 sized envelope, too.  I used the same circle and scalloped circle along with the same B from the invite.  

The mommy-to-be (again) LOVES them!  I found matching treat boxes and once I add some ribbon to the handles I'll post pictures, too.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment