Sunday, November 28, 2010

Black Friday Finds

I'm not a big shopper, but when there is an AWESOME sale on scrapbooking "candy" I'm game!  So, my mom and I met at 4:30 A.M. (I'm so not a morning person either).  Our first stop was Wal-mart to stock up on some cricut lite cartridges.  They were out of the new ones but they honored the price on some of the old ones.  So, I got the Block Party and B is for Boy!  Then we were in line (if was 25 degrees outside) for Michael's to open.  We literally RAN into the store when the doors opened!  At 60% off who wouldn't RUN?!  I got the Winter Frolic and Boys Will Be Boys cartridges.  I had saved the Michaels gift cards from my birthday (everyone in my family got me one) so lucky I was able to use two of them!  My wonderful mother bought me the Tinkerbell and the Dreams Come True cartridges ($19.99 each) for Christmas!  Unfortunately, I can't open them UNTIL Christmas!  Then, off to Hobby Lobby I went (after dropping mom off), they had their cricut cartridges AND accessories 50% OFF!  There, I stocked up on Toy Story, Simpy Charmed, and Wrap It up cartridges!  I also got a rain check for the Sesame Street Seasons cartridge!  I was so excited that I woke my husband up squealing about my new cartridges!  I had to show him everyone!
While at Hobby Lobby I also got some new mats and replacement blades for my cricut - all at 50% off!  Needless to say, my Black Friday was a HUGE success! =)

Signature 2

No comments:

Post a Comment