Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Pink Stamper Challenge

My Pink Stamper has issued a challenge, and I accepted (of course). =) For this challenge I had to use the colors Pink, Green, and Black. The first thing I thought about was some black and white family photos that were taken last fall. I LOVE green and pink, especially together, so this was a GREAT challenge!















For this page, I used some DCWV paper along with
some scraps I had (I don't know from who). For the pink and tan accent with the ribbon I used the Accent Essential cricut cartridge. For the "Precious" I used the Graphically Speaking cricut cartridge. The "Cherish" stick came from a "Me & My Big Ideas Soft Spoken" embellishment pack. I hope everyone enjoys this as much as I enjoyed scrapping it! =)










Please leave me comments. I would love to read them!! Have a fabulous Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. I love your LO. So classy and so pretty. Thanks for participating in the MPS Color Challenge!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this layout!! you did an AWESOME job!! Thanks so much for sharing your pretty project w/us @ MPS!!
    hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete